As we all know that computer is a machine and the parts which are there like monitor, keyboard, hard disk, circuit boards, all these are called hardware. When there is a defect in any part of our computers, we go to the computer engineer to get it repaired. The course of computer hardware engineering is such a course that attracts a lot of students. The career scope in this course is also high and is attractive. So if you are also thinking of doing this course, then we will give you complete information about it today. Career can be made in this field only after doing computer hardware course.
|Topic||computer hardware engineer|
|average salary||20-50 thousand month|
|average fee||-Certificate course – 10-50 thousand
Diploma and PG Diploma: 5-30 thousand
-UG: 1-3 Lakh
-PG: 1-5 lakhs
|online course||it happens.|
|top job||system Engineerdesign engineer, Project Engineer and Field Service Engineer.|
Why became a computer hardware engineer?
Some things related to why any student should choose to become a computer hardware engineer are given below-
- Computer hardware is an important part of computer science. Candidates applying in this field computer hardware course should do. Many in this sector Short and long term courses who are after 12th pass is done.
- Graduation in Computer Hardware Engineering is of 3 years, Post Graduation is of 2 years and Diploma course is of 1 year.
- Computer hardware engineering is the first choice of youth in today’s time. The career scope in this field is immense. Hardware and networking domain is the highest paid and fastest growing domain in the IT industry.
- The average starting salary for students pursuing a certificate course in the field of computer hardware engineering is Rs 2-3 lakh per annum.
- The initial salary of a computer hardware engineer ranges from about 20 thousand to 50 thousand and as the experience in this field increases, the salary also increases.
Skills for Computer Hardware Engineer
The skills required to become a computer hardware engineer are mentioned below-
- Ability to work productively under less supervision.
- Having good communication skills and providing good service to customers.
- Having a good understanding of the tools and technology required to do computer repairing.
- Must have a good understanding of equipment, the knowledge to analyze and fix problems associated with it.
How To Become Computer Hardware Engineer Step By Step Guide
How to become a computer hardware engineer is explained below in some steps-
- Step 1: Do Diploma or Degree Course in Computer Hardware Engineering after 12th – Students who are interested in the field of Information Technology, they can 12th study After completion, one can do diploma or degree course in the field of hardware engineering.
- Step 2 – Do Internship after completing the course – Students can do internship after doing degree course and diploma, because with the help of internship they will get experience which is good for their career growth.
- State 3 – Think about doing a master’s degree in this field – After doing masters degree, the salary of a person increases. That is to say, after doing master’s degree, the student gets a good job with a good package.
Courses to become a Computer Hardware Engineer
Given below are some courses that can be done in the field of computer hardware engineering-
- Hardware Networking Course
- Hardware Diploma Course
- Computer CALC Course
- Computer Micro-processing Course
- Diploma in Computer CALC
- computer hardware structure
- Master of Science in Hardware & Networking
You AI Course Finder You can choose different courses to study abroad with the help of
Colleges abroad to become computer hardware engineer
Some foreign colleges for doing computer hardware engineering course are given below-
- Cornell University
- University of California, San Diego
- Pennsylvania State University
- New York University
- University of Texas at Austin
- Clarkson University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Fordham University
- Boston University
- Coventry University
- University of Stuttgart
- University of Salford
Indian Colleges to become Computer Hardware Engineer
Given below is the list of Indian Colleges for Computer Hardware Engineering Course-
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- National Institute of Technology, Trichy
Eligibility to become a Computer Hardware Engineer
What should be the qualification for doing computer hardware engineering course is given below-
- For Bachelor’s degree in Computer Hardware, it is necessary that the applicant must have passed 10+2 with good marks from a recognized board.
- Some colleges and universities conduct entrance exams like BITSAT, KCET, WBJEE for Bachelors in these courses in India and abroad. SAT There is an entrance exam.
- study abroad to do IELTS And TOEFL points are required.
for post graduation
- For a Master’s degree in Computer Hardware, one must obtain the minimum marks as decided by the University.
- Universities conduct entrance exams for admission to some master’s programmes.
- IELTSeitherTOEFLscore is required.
- some foreign universities SAT eitherGRE Ask for scores.
- With allSOP,LORCurriculum White and Portfolio will also have to be submitted.
How to apply for Computer Hardware Engineering course is mentioned below-
- If you want to apply to any university abroad, then to apply you Leverage Edu from the experts of 1800 572 000 Feather You can get help in the application process by contacting us.
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will get the username and password.
- After signing in to the website, select the course.
- Now fill the required documents and required information according to your chosen courses.
- After filling all the details submit the form along with the fee.
- candidate to apply IELTS,TOEFL Like the marks of entrance exams are required.
Below is the list of documents required for computer hardware engineering course-
- official academy transcript
- LOR,IELTS,TOEFL,GMAT,GRE etc. points.
- scan copy of passport
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
- Curriculum Vitae
Candidates who complete computer hardware and networking courses can work in a range of industries from start-ups to multinational companies, as all firms require trained individuals who can solve technical and network problems. Some jobs are being given below –
- computer administrator
- computer IT technician
- system Engineer
- IT Administrator
- computer technician
- system Engineer
- computer hardware engineer
- technical support engineer
- help desk engineer
Following are the names of top recruiters after computer hardware engineering course-
- Intel Corporation
- Robert Bosch
- VVDN Technologies
- Samsung Electronics
job and salary
Following is the list of job profiles and salary after doing computer hardware engineering course-
|job||Average Annual Income (in INR)|
|router operator||Rs 3-3.5 lakh|
|technical support executive||Rs 5-5.5 lakh|
|hardware executive||Rs 3-3.5 lakh|
|hardware consultant||Rs 3-3.5 lakh|
|network Engineer||4.5-5 lakh rupees|
|system Engineer||Rs 3.5-4 lakh|
Computer hardware engineering courses can be done offline as well as online.
Yes, some websites like Coursera offer scholarships and financial aid to the students to pursue their preferred course. If you want to study abroad university for Bachelors and Masters then you Leverage Edu Scholarships can apply for.
Answer – The duration of this course depends on what level of study you are studying. The course is of 3 years for UG, 1-2 years at PG level, 6 to 12 months for Diploma and 3-6 months for certification.
Hope you have got all the information related to Computer Hardware Engineer. Computer Hardware Engineer If you want to do computer hardware engineering course from a foreign university, then you can visit our Leverage Edu from the experts of 1800 572 000 Call us and book a free 30 minute session today.