When the paucity of funds prevents the student from getting quality education, then scholarship proves to be helpful. There are many educational institutions, government bodies and private foundations that offer scholarships to financially support students. Apart from this, Indian Oil Scholarship, Siemens Scholarship etc. are offered by financial Maulana Azad Foundation. This blog will throw light on the key features of Maulana Azad scholarship in Hindi and its related schemes.
|Conducted body||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Qualification||Minority class students studying from 9th class to PhD level|
|Rewards||Up to INR 35,000|
|Application Last Date||November 30, 2021|
|phone number||011-23583788, 011-23583789|
Maulana Azad Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, offers scholarship/fellowship programs for students coming from economically weaker backgrounds. The 2 most important schemes provided by this organization are mentioned below:
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Maulana Azad scholarship in Hindi is also named as Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship, which was earlier called Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme. Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for girls in india One of the popular scholarship. Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is awarded to students of 9th to 12th standard across the country, provided they belong to any of the 6 minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs, Buddhists and Parsis) and their family income is 2 per annum be less than a lakh.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)
This Maulana Azad fellowship program offered by the University Grants Commission is for students who belong to minority communities (Parsis, Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians) in India and MPhil either PhD [साइंस, इंजीनियरिंग एंड टेक्नोलॉजी, सोशल साइंस या ह्यूमैनिटी स्ट्रीम से] are doing.
|PhD||5 years||2 years||3 year|
|M.Phil||2 years||2 years||,|
|MPhil + PhD||5 years||2 years||3 year|
Eligibility for Maulana Azad Scholarship
Now that you have become familiar with the two types of Maulana Azad Scholarship in Hindi, let us now also know the eligibility for it.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Candidate should be a student of class 9th to 12th.
- Applicant should be from Sikh, Muslim, Jain, Parsi, Christian or Buddhist community.
- One has to prove his minority community certificate on an affidavit.
- To apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, the applicant must have at least 50% marks in the previous class.
- The annual income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed 2 lakhs. They have to submit a proper income certificate duly signed and issued by the Tehsildar or Block Officer.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship
- Only candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in masters program will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant should be from Sikh, Muslim, Jain, Parsi, Christian or Buddhist community and should have minority certificate.
- CSIR-NET/CBSE-NET should be passed.
- Those who have enrolled in M. Phil/PhD course in registered universities and cleared NET-JRF or UGC exam are eligible for Maulana Azad Fellowship Scheme.
- Candidates from the transgender community are equally encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- The family income of the applicants from all sources should not exceed 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- There should be a proper income certificate duly signed and issued by the Tehsildar or Block Officer.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The Maulana Azad Scholarship money is directly transferred to the student’s bank account by the government using Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Below is the list of Maulana Azad Scholarship Benefits:
|Name of Scholarship||the gain|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship||Rs 5,000 : For 9th and 10th class student.
6,000 rupees : For 11th and 12th class student.
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship||Rs 31,000 For JRFs (initial 2 years)
Rs 35,000 SRFs (Remaining period) per annum for candidates pursuing Humanities, Social Science and Commerce for initial 2 years
10,000 Rs. and for the remaining years 25,000 Rs. Per annum. For candidates pursuing Science for initial 2 years
12,000 Rs. per annum and for the remaining years 25,000 Rs. per year.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Process
From the official website, students can access Maulana Azad Scholarship 2021 Online Form. However, both programs have different websites and application procedures. Candidates can also fill Maulana Azad Scholarship Renewal Form online before the deadline. Know how to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship and Maulana Azad National Scholarship by reading the information below:
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The scholarship application is done online through the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship webpage. Additionally, candidates can view Maulana Azad Scholarship in Hindi Approved List 2022 through the web. The step by step procedure for the application process is given below:
- Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship Portal Where the candidate has to register for the first time.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Student Registration’ tab.
- In the registration form, the candidate has to fill personal information like his/her name, parent’s name, residence, phone number and address.
- After that, applicants recheck the Maulana Azad Scholarship Registration Form by clicking on ‘Submit’.
- After completing the Maulana Azad Scholarship Enrollment Form students will receive a link to download the School Verification Form.
- The applicant should take a print out of the school verification form and get it signed by the principal of the school concerned. This form must be submitted with the scholarship application. Candidates can access the official website by providing the registered mobile number and date of birth.
- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2021 online application must include applicant’s bank information, academic information, parent’s occupation and income.
- All supporting documents including the scan copy of the school verification form should be uploaded by the applicants.
- Submit the filled Maulana Azad Scholarship Form 2021 for further processing.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship
One of the Maulana Azad Scholarship in Hindi is Maulana Azad National Fellowship for which the application process is given below. The application for this scholarship is done online through the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship webpage.
- to the applicant UGC official website will go on .
- To see a list of all UGC scholarships and fellowships, on the Scholarships/Fellowships page view all Select the button.
- Click on Apply Now.
- After reading all the instructions carefully proceed for the registration.
- To complete the Maulana Azad Scholarship registration process, fill in all the required information.
- Download Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship Application Form by using Registration ID.
- Fill all personal, academic, institute details, research work details, supervisor and current employment details on Maulana Azad Scholarship Form 2021.
- Before applying, carefully read the filled application form and also read the declaration section.
The documents required for Maulana Azad scholarship in Hindi are given below:
- passport size photograph
- Copy of school verification form attested by school principal
- Copy of attested mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- parents income certificate
- Self Attested Minority Community Certificate
- Self attested copy of first page of bank passbook
- copy of aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- Handicap Certificate (if applicable)
- NET/JRF Award Letter Copy of mark sheet if offer letter is not received
- Copy of mark sheet of master’s degree
Female students have until November 30, 2021 to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. The relevant dates for both the schemes are given below:
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship||31 October 2022|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship||15 December 2022|
Yes, Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship was earlier known as Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
This award is available to female students of minority community from class 9 to 12. Must have secured at least 50% or equivalent grade in the examination. Also, the total annual income of the family from all sources should be less than INR 2 Lakh.
The registrations for the academic year 2021-22 will be open till November 30, 2021 and students will be able to submit their filled applications till then.
Hope you have got all the information related to Maulana Azad Scholarship in Hindi. If you want to study abroad and you do not know which scholarship you are eligible for, then today Leverage Edu Call the experts on 1800 572 000 to book a free 30 minute session. They will help you find your financial aid.