hotel management Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors offering a variety of attractive employment opportunities maintains. This field comprises of trained professionals who are skilled in handling the challenges of the hotel industry in a peaceful manner. Getting a Diploma in Hotel Management is one of the best ways to take the first step towards learning the hotel management industry. So, in this blog, we have Diploma All the important details about the course have been put together.
|course name||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Exam Type||semester voice|
|basic eligibility||Any stream with at least 50% in 10+2 examinations|
|Top Job Profiles||,hotel manager
-front office Manager
|Apex Recruitment Organization||-ITC-Taj Group
|Top Recruitment Sectors||,Colleges and Universities
-Hotel Administration Management
|average starting salary||INR 2 Lakh to 6 Lakh|
What is Diploma in Hotel Management?
Among all the hotel management courses, Diploma in Hotel Management is the best way to get started in the grand industry of hospitality and hotel management. Under this course, students get specialization in Hotel Management which helps them in customer management. The courses focus on a variety of functional areas such as hotel operations, program preparation as well as various other management.
Why study Diploma in Hotel Management?
Diploma in Hotel Management is a very interesting course. Following are some of the reasons why you should take this course:
- Diploma in Hotel Management offers you a limitless career that you can take in any direction you want.
- The hospitality industry is extremely dynamic. This means that new things are coming out all the time. This will help you learn new skills almost every single day.
- The hospitality industry is growing at a very fast pace. This is the reason that the employment opportunity in this sector is high and hence the salary range for freshers is good.
Diploma in Hotel Management Syllabus
The subjects covered under the study of Diploma in Hotel Management are given below-
|front office operations||housing operations|
|basic food production||basic food production|
|Basic Food and Beverage Service||Basic Food and Beverage Service|
|Nutrition Food Science||health and hygiene|
|Accommodation Practical||Basic Food Production Practical I|
|beverage handling||Front Office Operation Practical|
|Principles of Management||Accommodation Operations Practical|
|Principles of Accounting||Hotel Maintenance Practical|
|Hotel Maintenance||industrial exposure training|
|environmental studies||advanced food production|
Top Universities for Diploma in Hotel Management
Here best hotel management colleges in the world Given is the list of –
Following is the list of Diploma courses in Hotel Management abroad:
Following is the list of Diploma Courses in Hotel Management in India :-
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration
- University of Wales
- institute of hotel management catering technology and applied nutrition
- amrapali institute of hotel management
- Garden City University
- Indian Institute of Hospitality and Management
- YMCA Delhi
- Sri Devi College Of Hotel Management
Qualifications for Diploma in Hotel Management
Like other career fields, hotel management also has certain prerequisites that must be followed for admission to the course. Whether you are interested in pursuing a Diploma in Hotel Management in India or abroad, don’t forget to check the entry requirements.
- 10+2 Basic Education from a recognized Institute with any stream
- IELTS , TOEFL A good score in the English language proficiency test like , etc.
- LOR And SOP
- 10+2 Basic Education from a Recognized Institute with Any Stream with 45-50% Marks
- Some universities demand good marks in hotel management entrance exams like BVP SET, AIMA UGAT, AIHMCT WAT, etc.
Application for Diploma in Hotel Management process
To apply for Diploma in Hotel Management, one can apply by visiting the respective website of the university. The application process for each foreign university and country varies depending on the course, the candidate’s nationality and the list of requirements. Below are some points for applying to a university in India:
- Students first select the university suitable for their course.
- To apply, go to the website of that university and login.
- To log in, they have to first register themselves, for which they will need a mobile number or email ID.
- When the student is registered, after logging in, the application form will open in front of them.
- All the necessary information has to be filled in the first page of the application form and necessary documents have to be added on the second page.
- After which the form is finally submitted along with the fee.
- After submitting the form students wait for the result.
- If they are selected they will receive an accepted mail.
abroad university application
Students can also apply to the university abroad in the above way.
- To apply to a UK university, students can visit the university website as well as UCAS You can also apply through
- If a student is confused about applying to a foreign university, they Leverage Edu You can get help from the experts by contacting them.
- The application process is not much different for country or abroad as the application is online.
- To apply, students should register on the respective website of the university.
- After registering, fill the student application form with the help of login id and password.
- On the second page of the application form, necessary documents are asked, which should be added and submitted.
- Finally, submit the form along with the fee, with this your application process is completed.
The required documents are required by the students while applying for the Diploma in Hotel Management course. Below is the list of those documents-
- academic transcript
- Statement of Purpose(SOP,
- letter of recommendation(LOR,
- financial statement
- IELTS, TOEFL
To apply for Diploma in Hotel Management course, students have to appear for some entrance exams, whose names are given below:
Jobs and career prospects
there is no doubt that hotel management It is one of the most prosperous sectors, thus, after completing the course, you will definitely secure a job. Hotel management is a huge domain in itself. You can apply for jobs in back office or front office. Apart from doing a job in this field, you can also do graduation in this field. degree of You can also go to earn. If you want to know more about hotel management industry then this would be the ideal step. let’s take a look hotel management jobs But which you can take after doing Diploma in Hotel Management-
|assistant general manager||INR 3-4 Lakh|
|restaurant manager||INR 4-5 Lakh|
|office manager||INR 3-4 Lakh|
|hotel manager||INR 5-6 Lakh|
|maintenance manager||INR 8-9 Lakh|
|bar manager||INR 5-6 Lakh|
|guest relation executive||INR 3-4 Lakh|
Answer – The basic eligibility for this course is at least 50% in class 12 from any stream with marks in the entrance test prescribed by the university.
Answer – The duration of the course is 1-2 years depending on the university.
Answer – Some universities hotel management entrance exams Like BVP demand good marks in CET, AIMA UGAT, AIHMCT, etc.
Answer – The course fee of Diploma in Hotel Management is 10 thousand to 2 lakh rupees.
Answer – The top recruiters for graduate are ITC, Taj Group, Oberoi Hotels, Hilton Group etc.
We hope that by the end of this blog on Diploma in Hotel Management, we have equipped you with all the important details about the course. Leverage Edu Our experts in the UK can help you pursue this course at the university of your dreams abroad. today itself 1800 572 000 contact on Book a free 30 minute session.