in medical certificate course Doing this can prove to be more beneficial for you. Medical Due to the increasing demand of people working in the field of engineering, the popularity of these courses is increasing among the people. In today’s blog, we will discuss about certificate courses done in the field of medical, how these courses are important for you and how much time it can take to do them.
|Name of Medical Certificate Courses||Certificate course in medical laboratory technology
Certificate in General Duty Assistance
– Certificate in Dental Care Assistance
-Introductory Human Physiology
|Duration||4 months to 2 years|
|average fees||5,000 INR to 1 Lakh INR|
|online courses||Coursera, Udemy, edX and Medigrade|
|top job prospects||Physicians, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Medical & Health Service Manager, Physician Assistant etc.|
|average salary||1-5 Lakh INR (It can be more or less depending on the type of certificate course.)|
|Indian Institutes Awarding Certificates||IGNOU, Institute of Paramedical Science and Management, Tech Mahindra Smart Academy for Healthcare, Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University|
|Certificate Awarding Foreign Institutions||University of Michigan Duke University Stanford University University of Pennsylvania|
What are Medical Certificate Courses?
Due to so many complex diseases in the surrounding area and due to the increasing number of patients, in many countries medical professionals There is a huge decrease in that number. The shortage of people working in the medical field can be filled so soon. Because the number of people learning for each task is limited and it also takes a limited time to learn that task. Therefore, except for some important posts in medical, certificate courses are provided in many of its areas. These medical certificate courses take less time to learn and act as a necessary support structure in the medical industry.
How many types of medical certificate courses are there?
Medical certificate courses do not take much time to obtain and they are not even divided into types but they can be classified on the basis of their basic structure and position:-
- You can also get these by applying for medical certificate courses online as there are many online platforms like Coursera, Udemy and edX that provide online medical certificate courses.
- You can also complete medical certificate courses with a gap of 6 months from Indira Gandhi National Open University or other medical institute Vivo Health Care, Tech Mahindra Smart Academy for Healthcare.
- You can also do basic courses in medical technology, covid 19 healthcare worker, introduction to medical software and trauma surgery in a foreign university which will take you 3-6 months to complete.
- Along with all these you can also do 6 months Medical Correspondence Certificate Course like “Certificate Course in Clinical Nutrition”.
Appear before medical certificate holders the challenges
If you have done or want to do any medical certificate course, then you must have some essential skills while taking advantage of these courses and learning them: –
- Growing influence of online learning : You may have to do your medical certificate course from any online platform also, then you have to focus more to learn these courses.
- Study at your own pace and ability : If you get to learn a lot in a very short time in medical courses. Although it is beneficial for you, but due to their fast learning, you will have to cover all the material in less time.
- low cost and time saving : Some medical courses are for very short term and you should not think that because of being in such a short time, you will not get any benefit from them in future.
- Networking opportunity and learning in an interactive environment : During the medical course, you will live in a mixed environment of familiar people, so you should know how to coordinate with people to learn.
- lifelong development for you : Through medical certificate courses, you will step into such an area which will be with you for life, so you have to learn this course by giving importance to it.
Best Foreign Universities for Medical Certificate Courses
Some of the foreign universities offering medical certificate courses and their names are as follows:
|rice university||medical terminology||more than 3 months|
|University of Pennsylvania||Vital Signs Understanding What the Body is Telling Us||1–3 months|
|University of Colorado System||become an emt||more than 3 months|
|University of Michigan||anatomy||more than 3 months|
|Duke University||Introductory Human Physiology||1–3 months|
|Stanford University||covid 19 training for health care workers||1–3 months|
|University of Pennsylvania||The Business of Health Care||more than 3 months|
|university of copen hagen||Diabetes the essential facts||1–4 weeks|
|Yale University||Introduction to Medical Software||more than 3 months|
|Technische Universität Mankan (TMU)||The Basics of Trauma Surgery||1–3 months|
|University of Colorado Boulder||Power Electronics Graduate Certificate||9 months|
आप UniConnect के जरिए विश्व के पहले और सबसे बड़े ऑनलाइन विश्वविद्यालय मेले का हिस्सा बनने का मौका पा सकते हैं, जहाँ आप अपनी पसंद के विश्वविद्यालय के प्रतिनिधि से सीधा संपर्क कर सकेंगे।
Best Indian Institute for Medical Certificate Course
Some of the Best Indian Institutes Offering Medical Certificate Courses The names are as follows:
|MICT Computer Education Private Limited||Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy||12 months|
|SVKM’s NMiMS – School of Science||Certificate Course : Molecular MedicineCertificate Course : Molecular Oncology||6 months|
|daily yoga||Certificate Course in Yoga Teacher Training||6 months|
|VLCC Institute||Certificate Course in Clinical Nutrition (Correspondence Course)||6 months|
|Arth Prakash Institute||Certificate in Medical Lab Technology (CMLT)||6 months|
|IGNOU||Certificate in Geriatric Care AssistanceCertificate in Phlebotomy AssistanceCertificate in General Duty AssistanceCertificate in HIV and Family EducationCertificate in Food and Nutrition||6 months|
|Institute of Paramedical Science and Management||Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology||6 months|
|Vivo Health Care||Certificate in Dental Care Assistant||6 months|
|Tech Mahindra Smart Academy for Healthcare||Certificate in Hospital Store Assistant||6 months|
Different universities may have different eligibility criteria to do any medical certificate course but mostly they remain same in most of the universities which are as follows:
- Candidate must have completed Basic School Education with 10+2 PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have more than 50% result in Intermediate (External).
- Some colleges and universities also conduct entrance exams. For Certificate Courses Abroad SAT either act Scores are demanded.
- Along with the above requirements you need to go abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
- For admission in foreign universities S.O.P., Lor, CV/Resume And portfolio also have to be submitted.
In order to pursue a certificate course, it is necessary that you fulfill all the eligibility requirements for enrolling in the course. To avoid any shortcoming in the application process, you can apply as per the instructions given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you would like to apply through our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- The next step is to check all your documents like S.O.P.Dissertation, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, act etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you haven’t done your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, then you can join our Leverage Live classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts will process the application for accommodation, student visa and scholarship / student loan.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
For information and assistance with the application process, contact the experts at Leverage Edu on 1800 572 000.
To take admission in a foreign university, it is necessary to have the following documents-
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- passport size photo
- passport photocopy
- updated resume
- english proficiency test score
- letter of recommendation or Lor
To get student visa also our Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
career options and salary
After doing medical certificate course, there are many career options available to you. You can work on different positions in different medical institutions. Your job profile and average salary package after completing medical certificate course can be as follows:
|job profile||Salary Package (Annual)|
|dental assistant||2-3 lakhs|
|Hospital Administration Manager||3.5-5 lakh|
|lab technician||2.5-3 lakh|
|physical therapist||3-5 lakhs|
|yoga instructor||2.5-3.5 Lakh|
If you are a 12th pass student then you can comfortably complete any medical certificate course.
If you are a student of biology stream and have completed your 12th standard then these courses can prove beneficial for you.
Most of the medical certificate courses are of 6 months to 1 year duration.
Hope you have liked this blog on Medical Certificate Course, we hope so. If you want medical certificate course abroad then our Leverage Edu from the experts 1800 572 000 Contact and book a free 30 minute session today.