We all know that in today’s era if your communication skills are not good, then you will be left behind in this era of success. If you have good communication skills then you can attract anyone. Whether you do a private job, a government job or a business, you will have to face competition, the only way to be successful in this is to have good communication skills. Today in this blog we will know in detail about Communication Skills in Hindi.
What are communication skills?
Communication is called communication or observation in Hindi. It originated from the word “Communis” in Latin language. Communication means exchange of information. Communication is a bit difficult process. Communication skills are an integral part of a person’s personality, communication means how effectively you put your point in front of people. Communication skills are the way you communicate with a person. Why are you not in any field, if your way of talking is right then you will be successful.
types of communication skills
The types of communication skills are given below-
- verbal communication skills
- written communication skills
- non-verbal communication skills
- Verbal Communication- It is such a communication system in which we communicate with one or more people by talking to one or more people. It is used in groups, through telephone. In this, you can convince a person with your words. It has great importance in our life, so your verbal communication should be correct.
- written communication- The meaning of written communication is to explain your point in writing. The art of writing can affect your personality. This advertising material, print media is essential for communication with other organizations.
- non-verbal communication- In this, you are talking to someone through your body language. Getting him to convey his point with his body language is called non-verbal communication skills. Some people can guess your personality by body language.
communication skills tools
The means of communication skills are given below-
- Interpersonal Communication: In this the person talks to himself. Thinks in his mind.
Example: Thinking, guessing something, etc. It has three stages.
- Self Concept: Self Concept, which we call self awareness i.e. self awareness, in this it will come to know how a person shows himself in front of another.
- an assumption: Dharana means Perception in which by making perception you form an idea about the outside world. It is related to the concept of self which harmonizes within itself and the world around it.
- Hope: Expectations that are about things that will happen in life in the future.
- Interpersonal Communication: In this, two people talk among themselves, in which a channel talks in the form of words, thoughts or messages.
- Group Communication: In this communication takes place between a group i.e. group. Every person is a part of some group, when a particular topic is discussed in a group, then it is called group communication.
- Mass Communication: It is a big form of communication in which we transmit information to the people through any medium such as: television, radio, social media etc.
difference in means of communication
|components||interpersonal communication||interpersonal communication||group communication|
|type||talking to oneself (introspection)||two-way communication||group talk|
|medium of communication||to think, to guess||pictures, conversations, listening, writing||group communication|
|example||talking to oneself, shy person smiling during an event||face to face, digital discussion, personal letter||social media, print media, digital media, speech|
parts of communication
How many parts are there in communication skills, it is given below-
- sender: The person who conveys his thoughts to another person is called the sender.
- Message: It is the main subject of communication, in which any information can be communicated by any means written, oral or non-written.
- Encoding: The person sending the information organizes his thoughts in his own language or as a series of different symbols and then forwards this information.
- Communication channel: To send a message, a medium is needed, through which he can forward his message, the communication medium can be any type of formal or informal. Informal medium is used at individual, family and social level whereas formal medium is used to send message in school or organization.
- Decoding: Once the message is received, the recipient understands the message. If the message is written in some code language or sign language, then he decodes it in his own words to understand this message, which helps him to understand the message.
- Receiver: The person who receives the message is called the recipient.
How to improve communication skills?
Follow the points given below to improve communication skills, only then you can improve your communication skills.
- simple language- Use simple language in the message by the sender and avoid the use of technical and difficult language. It is very important to choose the right words to present your point properly, such language should be used in the message which is easily understood by the recipient of the message.
- Organized message The time of the message, the subject, the location, the purpose, the recipient of the message should all be pre-arranged.
- Avoid bias Both the sender and the receiver of the message should avoid bias. They should consider the message in an open and clear way. They should not take their own view as correct.
- body language – Body language is very important in communication skills, while talking, you should keep your body language right. Body language plays a big role in conveyance to any person. Practice daily to improve your body language, for good communication skills.
- good listener- You must be a good speaker as well as a good listener, if you want to improve your communication skills, then first of all you have to listen carefully to the people.
- i contact- To improve your conversation, there should be eye contact, so that the person in front can believe your words. If you steal your eyes while talking then no one will believe your words.
- Be Confident and Positive- When you put your point in front of someone, then keep faith in presenting it and say your point. For this, think a little first and only then speak your mind. If you look confident, then you can prove your point.
- Talk point to point We are able to explain our points only when we talk point to point. Many people do such a thing that they say something at once, due to which the person in front does not understand anything. For this, keep your points point to point so that the listener can understand all your words very well.
- Use the correct words- When you talk to someone, do not use the wrong words. Choose the right words, never use words like work. People are attracted to you when you use nice and attractive words. And listens carefully to you and considers you a good person.
- finish the point- Never leave your words incomplete, complete the matter and let the other person’s talk complete. Do not cut their words too, otherwise the person in front will feel that you are not interested in their words. In a team or group, allowing others to speak without interruption is seen as an essential communication skill.
importance of communication skills
Communication skills have a huge contribution in our life, its importance can be different in every field, so let’s see –
in professional life
It is very important to have good communication skills in professional life, it helps us. Presenting yourself as a leader in the office, putting your point of view in front of others in a good way, which further improves performance. Good relations with your colleagues and helps in winning their trust.
in student life
Due to poor communication skills, many students are troubled by themselves and are unable to communicate with people properly. A promising student may be left behind because of poor communication skills, it will help you to talk with teachers about things that are difficult for you, will help you improve your relationship with your fellow students. There will be much less mental stress than other students because you are a better communicator.
barriers to communication
A barrier in the communication process is a type of barrier, which weakens the effect of the message. As a result, there is difficulty in receiving the message and understanding its meaning. It gives distorted feedback. There must be some obstacle in the communication process. This constraint can be the following-
- physical handicap
- language barrier
- cultural barrier
- emotional barrier
- perceptual constraint
physical handicap: It refers to the physical incapacity of the communicator and receiver, due to which there is an obstacle in transmitting or receiving the message or understanding the meaning. Following are the major physical barriers that weaken the effect of the message in the communication process:
- poor pronunciation
- hearing loss
- visual impairment
Linguistic barrier: It refers to the barriers which are related to language. According to Murph and Pack – the word rune has 110 meanings in the dictionary. Of these, 71 are in the form of verbs, 35 nouns and 4 are in the form of analysis. In such a situation, if the receiver understands the meaning in which the word rune is used, then the communication process is not hindered. Conversely, if misinterpreted, a linguistic barrier arises. The following are the linguistic barriers:
- poor knowledge of the language
- having a faulty translation
- lack of technical language
best books for communication skills
Given below is the list of best books for communication skills-
The 6 ways of communication are as follows: Keep body language right, listen carefully, understand the person, use the right words, practice daily, talk point to point, etc.
Communication is called communication or communication in Hindi. It originated from the word “Communis” in Latin language. Communication means to exchange information.
The types of communication skills are: verbal communication, written communication and non-verbal communication.
Hopefully, this blog will help you in improving your Communication Skills in Hindi. if you study abroad want to do so today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage EduBook a free 30 minute session with the experts of They will also help you with the application process with proper guidance.