The list of unlimited management courses includes graduation and masters followed by MPhil and PhD level courses. With each increasing level, the depth of knowledge gained in that field increases, which has its own advantages. Choosing any one field and staying in it till the end makes you the king of that field, which is also true. One such field is infrastructure, on hearing its name, one thinks of building, assets, construction. This blog is about Master’s Degree in Infrastructure Management. So if you have completed your graduation and want to do masters in infrastructure then this blog is for you. Don’t forget to read the blog till the end for better information on MBA in Infrastructure Management.
|Course||Masters of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management|
|admission process||entrance examination|
|top college of india||Indian Institute of Management, International School of Management, LM Thapar School of Management|
|Recruitment Sectors||Construction And Project Management, Facilities Management, Real Estate Finance, Infrastructure Finance|
|Top Job Profiles||Infrastructure Management Analyst, Infrastructure Specialist, Infrastructure Management Leader, Lecturer & Professor, Application Infrastructure Architect|
What is MBA in Infrastructure Management?
MBA in Infrastructure Management is a two year postgraduate program which is gaining immense popularity with the increasing days. It is a management study aimed at developing infrastructural knowledge. This knowledge covers the infrastructural needs of both the private and government sectors, including bidding, analyzing and managing. This course is designed in such a way that you can improve your technical skills and managerial ability to take decisions. Along with this, understanding the management of infrastructural accounting, knowledge of finance, organizational behavior, business law and marketing etc. are also included in this course.
Why do MBA in Infrastructure Management?
You have come to know about MBA in Infrastructure Management but it is also necessary for you to know what are the special benefits of doing this course. So let’s know about this in detail-
- MBA in Infrastructure Management is one of the most popular courses in the world which gives you worldwide job options.
- An MBA degree in Infrastructure Management can help you get a variety of jobs in different fields. Be it construction and project management, facility management, real estate finance or infrastructure finance.
- After MBA in Infrastructure Management, you can also go for higher education if you want. Higher education prepares you for better options and enable you to pay higher salary. you either PHD or in the same field MPhil You can choose to do so.
- If you go for a master’s degree then there are chances that you will get a chance to get better salary in different fields than before. But if you do PhD or MPhil in Infrastructure Management even after MBA then this chance increases further.
Candidates who are interested in doing MBA in Infrastructure Management, read the below table carefully. You may find some variations in the subjects given in the table depending on your chosen university and study abroad destination. Let’s take a look at it-
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Economics and Management Decision||IT Application in Infrastructure|
|quantitative techniques||Accounting in Infrastructure Sector|
|Business Communication and Negotiation Skills||Operations and Materials Management|
|organizational behavior||marketing management|
|infrastructure development||Research Methodology and Applied Statistics|
|Infrastructure Sector Economy and Planning||human resource management|
|semester 3||semester 4|
|Strategic issues in infrastructure creation||Business Policy and Strategy|
|Infrastructure Law & Policy||Non-conventional methods of infrastructure creation|
|industrial visits||Urban Infrastructure Management and Regulation|
|FDI in infrastructure sector||Infrastructure for Rural and Social Sector|
Best Universities for MBA Course in Infrastructure Management Abroad
Best universities for MBA course in infrastructure management abroad are given below-
- University of East London, UK
- Dublin Business SchoolIreland
- Amity University, Dubai CampusUAE
- Torrance UniversityAustralia
- Adambrh Napier UniversityUK
- EU Business SchoolMunich, Germany
- Mississippi State UniversityUSA
- Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia
- Cyprus Institute of Marketing, Cyprus
- Salem International University, USA
Best Universities for MBA in Infrastructure Management in India
Some of the best universities for MBA in Infrastructure Management in India are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- International School of Management, Bangalore
- Ale. M. Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Pacific Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad
Qualifications for MBA in Infrastructure Management
If you are interested in pursuing a degree in the field of MBA in Infrastructure Management, you must meet the eligibility criteria set by your chosen university. These requirements differ according to the level of the courses, such as Bachelor’s, Master’s or Diploma. Some of the common qualifications for the course in MBA in Infrastructure Management are as follows:
- Bachelors degree program requires that the candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 (PCM) from a recognized board.
- Some universities also accept admission on the basis of entrance test.
- Most of the foreign universities for masters courses GRE Score demands.
- Also, for admission in Masters, it is necessary to have at least 50% marks in your undergraduate degree.
- For admission in foreign universities IELTS either TOEFL Test scores are required as proof of English proficiency.
- to study in foreign universities S.O.P., Lor, CV/Resume And portfolio Deposit is also required.
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- After contact with experts they will start your application process of multiple universities through common dashboard platform.
- The next step is to check all your documents like S.O.P.Dissertation, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, act etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you haven’t done your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc. which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live Can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Housing, student visa And start the scholarship/student loan application process.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
The application process for universities in India is as follows:
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering in the University website, you will get a user name and password.
- Then after sign in to the website select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of marks in the entrance test and a list will be issued.
Some of the important documents are listed below-
The list of entrance exams offered for MBA in Infrastructure Management is given below-
After doing MBA in Infrastructure Management, you have many options available which can give you a lot of benefits in future. Some of these we have mentioned in the pointers below-
- MBA in Infrastructure Management is a very popular course nationally and internationally, which has a high market value.
- After doing MBA in Infrastructure Management, you will get industrial exposure, which will give you better options as well as experience new things.
- After completion of your program you can apply for very good profiles in both private and government sectors. With this degree you have more chances to get preference.
- Fields where you are eligible to apply with this degree include Construction and Project Management, Facilities Management, Real Estate Finance, Infrastructure Finance etc.
- Candidates who want to continue their studies after their degree can do Ph.D and M.Phil. These higher degrees further enhance your value in the market and prove effective in providing better options.
Job Profiles & Salary
Following are the job profiles available after doing MBA in Infrastructure Management and their average annual salary-
|job position||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|infrastructure manager||1-3 lakh|
|infrastructure team leader||8-12 lakhs|
|Finance and Accounting Manager||6-10 lakh|
|construction project manager||5-10 lakh|
|infrastructure engineer||5-10 lakh|
The duration of MBA in Infrastructure Management is two years.
The list of entrance exams offered for MBA in Infrastructure Management is given below:-
Some of the best universities for MBA in Infrastructure Management in India are as follows:-
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
2. Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
3. International School of Management, Bangalore
4. L. M. Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
5. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
6. Pacific Institute of Management, Udaipur
7. Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad
We hope you now know how to do MBA in Infrastructure Management? If you want to do MBA course in Infrastructure Management and also want proper guidance then apply today. 1800572000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30-minute session with the experts at