Hello, technical gsr ,
ITI and Polytechnic Diploma Both are best courses at their place. It would be wrong to say which of the two courses is better. It depends on you that in which you want to make a career. However, ITI is a 2 year course and Polytechnic Diploma is a 3 year course. Accordingly, if you do ITI, then you can start a job soon or start further studies soon. With this, the fees of ITI Colleges is less than that of Polytechnic Diploma, so it is also financially beneficial.
For this you can choose to do ITI and Polytechnic Diploma abroad. It will provide you many opportunities to make career abroad with practical knowledge. I am telling you in the list of some top courses to do diploma in polytechnic:
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Estate Management
- Diploma in Animation Art and Design
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
Here are the top universities for these courses abroad:
- Humber College, Toronto, Canada
- Conestoga College, Kitchener, Canada
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- George Brown College, Toronto, Canada
- Teesside University, Middlesbrough, UK
- Arizona State University, Tempe, USA
- University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Centennial College, Toronto, Canada
- Northeastern University, Boston, USA
- McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
Now if we talk about which university or how to take admission abroad for these courses? Are Study Abroad Scholarships or Loans Available? So let me tell you that the answer to every such question of yours Leverage Edu Will get near.
to study abroad IELTS either TOEFL score is required. You can use this number to take admission abroad 1800572000 call us and Leverage Edu Can talk with experts. They will also help you with your application process as well as the scholarship, loan and visa process.
Let us know in the comment section to get answers to other such questions!