IAS preparation Before starting, you should understand its syllabus very well. Because IAS Syllabus Covers every field. Along with this, you should also look at its exam pattern and type of questions.
As you must be aware that the IAS exam is conducted in three phases: Prelims, Mains and Interview. now talk about How to prepare for IAS So there are two easiest ways to prepare for UPSC – first you do self study and second you join some coaching for better study.
You can start preparing through self study at home with NCERT Books. You just have to take special care that you give 10 to 12 hours to your studies. Nowadays YouTube and many online platforms are available, through which you can take classes of your important subjects. anyway How to do basic preparation of UPSC You can get information about this anywhere like- read NCERT Books, make notes etc. Apart from these tips, there are few things that you must know as they will help you to prepare further and boost your confidence:
- Watch the video of IAS officer interview.
- You can also follow some IAS officers on social media, so that you keep getting to know about the work related to them.
- Watch the interview videos of UPSC toppers to get an idea of their preparation.
- You can join a library near you, so that there is an atmosphere of study around you.
- Maybe sometimes you are mentally tired and or you don’t feel like reading, then you can listen to your favorite IAS officer or read a motivational novel for motivation.
- IAS is not a field in which you need only bookish knowledge, it is related to your everyday life, so you have to take full care of the happenings around you.
- You need to be conscious.
- You should have observation skills, it will be very useful during your training.
Tell us the answers to other such questions in the comment section!