Your questions: Can I do B.Ed from any other university after I have completed my bachelor’s degree from IGNOU?

Hello Pankaj.

Yes, after doing Bachelor’s degree from IGNOU, you can easily do B.Ed from any other university. Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree course, it is of two years, in which the students are made qualified teachers in the college, it has four semesters. Although this is a bachelor degree course, but for this you must have a bachelor’s degree. If you want to become a teacher then it is very important for you to have a Bachelor of Education degree.

However, you can also choose foreign universities to study B.Ed. Stanford UniversityUniversity of Hong Kong, Harvard College, University of Oxford, University of California, Berkeley, Cambridge University, University of Toronto, University College London, University of Melbourne Aadi is the top universities in the world to study B.Ed.

This will give you an opportunity to make a career in teaching abroad. You will get to know closely about the education system of abroad. You will be able to know about the education system there, by this you will be able to overcome the shortcomings in the education system of India.

Now if we talk about which university or how to take admission abroad for these courses? Are Study Abroad Scholarships or Loans Available? So let me tell you that the answer to every such question of yours Leverage Edu Will get near

you to study abroad IELTS either TOEFL score is required. You can use this number to take admission abroad 1800572000 call us and Leverage Edu You can talk with experts. They will help you with your application process as well as the scholarship, loan and visa process.

Let us know in the comment section to get answers to more such questions!

Leave a Comment